Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kick in the Pants

After close to a year, I think it's time to start posting again. My pal over at 23Lines has badgered me enough... so I might as well throw some progress photos up on the blog.

Since the last post, I've been introduced to Infinity, and figured on putting together a small Yu Jing force suitable for intro-level play. Only about 10 guys, their detail is spectacular, but still I can't manage to do the quick painting that I so desperately need. I've been using Vallejo and GW paints and washes. Hopefully I'll have them finished in a few days.

Prior to Infinity, I assembled and primed about 20 Space Marines, but as usual, burned out.

Prior to the Space Marines, I managed to assemble and prime a rather large Death Korps of Krieg army. The vehicles are complete, but the resin dudems are not. More to come...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the world of the bloggings!! As the aforementioned badgerer I promise to continue the badgering until the badger has been properly badgered ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't need no stinkin badgers!

    ReplyDelete